What We Do
Our team is passionate about the latest technology both in hardware and software. Your free time is precious so we are working hard to save you some time. We make it easy for you to weed out the low quality products and navigate through the ocean of Android tablets and phones.
- We collect the best quality Android tablets and phones from Amazon and pair them with the best video reviews and un-boxings from YouTube.
- Never miss a good deal. If there is a discount on a tablet or phone we make sure you find it in our Deals section.
- We screen the internet and try to handpick all the available information on the particular Android tablet and phone to make it easier for you to find the right fit for your needs.
- In the News section we share the latest news on apps, Android devices and hot innovations.
- We try to keep you entertained with our Blog.
The quality of the products and the shipping is provided and guaranteed by Amazon. By using our affiliate links you support our work at no cost for you. Feel free to ask questions and share your thoughts in the comments section. We are here to solve your problems.
HTC may have let slip a tease of its upcoming Android Wear smartwatch. It turns out that a new video focused on HTC's lauded design department also offers an extremely brief peek at something else: an unnannounced wearable. The watch appears on an employee's desk around 35 seconds in, attached to some sort of stand or charger.
Getting a closer look requires zooming in significantly, so it's difficult to see much of the hardware's design beyond the square face. We're left clueless as to what the band looks like, for example. An artist's reproduction of HTC's upcoming watch (with a steel band) was recently published by @evleaks. The device here — what we can see of it, anyway — seems to match that mockup. But this could easily be a...
Mike Dittenber had always wanted to go skydiving. There was only one problem: “At my heaviest I clocked in around 330 pounds,” says Dittenber, a technical writer from Michigan. “That’s above the weight restriction for a tandem jump.” During a doctor’s visit last spring, he got some more bad news. “I had delayed getting a physical for a while, but eventually I had to. Turned out I was borderline diabetic and right on the cusp of hypertension.” His doctor warned him that if he didn’t get his...
A man wearing a black top and denim jeans stands on stage promising to unveil "one more thing." As much as that might sound like the familiar finale to an Apple keynote, it's actually Xiaomi CEO Lei Jun building up to the announcement of his company's new Mi Band at an event in Beijing today. The $13 accessory crowned the launch of the Mi 4 Android smartphone, which will retail in China from August for a price of $320.